5.18.2013

How can I leave Gelati!

Yaaaaa, how could I spend my nice time in Italy without Gelati! Emmmm, VEGAN Gelati? Ya, VEGAN Gelati. It's not a news anymore. Nowadays, vegan ice-cream and gelati are everywhere. It's so much easier to be a vegan now.

I had gelati 3 times in Italy - I could have more, just I was too full from the other good food. One gelati store actually provides around 10 flavours of soy gelati. The most popular and typical flavour in Italy were pistachio and hazelnut. I tried them both, and also dark chocolate, banana and vanilla. I liked pistachio and dark chocolate most. The dark chocolate was exactly how I prefer it taste like - slightly bitter and not over sweet, not over creamy... complicated. I bought it from Perché No!, Florence, one of the oldest gelati store in Italy.



No comments: